Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom Off Road Mini Release



Happy Thursday! It's time for our new mini Off Road release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have six new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 

For my project  I cut the Car Dies: Off Road Vehicle pieces from Sno Cone, brown, black, and yellow cardstocks.  For the sno cone pieces, and the gnome hat I sprayed some speckled egg distress spray on my mat and then smooshed the cardstock into it for a little spotty look. I did the same for my gnome hat, also incorporating a little mud with some walnut stain distress spray, then sponging with a little scorched timber, speckled egg and antique linen distress inks. The route 66 for the license plate is from the previously released Gnome Crossing set.


The background was created from a ghost print spraying the leftover ink on your stencil with water and then pressing your cardstock into it.) of the new Tire Tracks Stencil.  I then spritzed the whole panel with water and smooshed into some antique linen and walnut stain inks I had on my mat. I then added some antique linen and walnut stain ponging around the panel and cut with the Card Mat Dies.

The sentiment is from The Road Less Traveled, stamped in brown and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then cut with the coordinating die and snipped between the two words to make it fit in the space I had left over.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head to the shop to see all the goodies and specials.

**please note the bundle does not include any of the MDF Gnomes**
 

We also release two new sets of MDFs! These are the Boy Gnome and Girl Gnomes with stands so you can stand them up. 



**please note these MDFs are not included in the release package**

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

4 comments

Purple Princess said...

so adorable!!

Danni said...

The grunge is perfect! Awesome card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colouring. A Super card. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your card Julee, it looks as though the road is really a muddy track - well done on a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine