Powered by Blogger.

Have a Ball Jaded Blossom Sneaks Day 2


Hi friends! It's Day 2 of sneak peeks for a fabulous new release from Jaded Blossom! This release brings some seriously fun competition for our gnomies, with all sorts of sports related goodness! Yay! We're sneaking peeks at all the new goodies each day leading up to release day on Wednesday, March 6. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 2, Have a Ball Gnomie, Have a Ball Gnomie Outline Dies, and the freebie with purchase, Go Team Stencil.

I was super excited to see the shorts and tennis shoes in the Gnome Dies: Sports Add Ons 2, so decided to outfit the Girl Gnome in some basketball attire. I did her jersey in red and white, my hometown's school colors, then added a number to her jersey with the Build a Booth: Alphabet Add Ons. I had her holding the ball with just one arm, then added some hair from the Gnome Dies: Hair Add Ons.



For the background I used the Go Team Stencil layers in red and orange, then added a vellum overlay so my b-ball gnomie would stand out against the background. I finished with a sentiment from the Have a Ball Gnomie set, embossed in white on red cardstock and then cut with the coordinating Have a Ball Gnomie Outline Dies.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll see you back here tomorrow for our March Release Blog Hop!
  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
March 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencils
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Wednesday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil- Only Free Wednesday and Thursday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $155.99
 

Today's Supplies:

3 comments

Purple Princess said...

just so adorable

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Oh my gosh! I love her! Can't wait to make a team of my own.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card with fun too. x