Powered by Blogger.

February 2024 Not 2 Shabby Inspiration Hop


Hi friends! Today I'm super excited to be participating in the February Not 2 Shabby Inspiration Hop over on YouTube. I have a little process video on making this fun card with the February Stamp/Die of the Month and the February Paper Club.

You can watch the video here, or on my YouTube channel, then follow the instructions to hop along and enter the giveaway.



I drew up a card sketch of the layout for today's card,  in case you want to use it. I've included measurements for those who like them, but feel free to make it your own. If you use it, tag me on Insta @vervegirl so I can come take a peek.

The little bunny from the Happy Spring Stamp of the Month set is so cute. I stamped him in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, then watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a waterbrush. He is cut with the coordinating Happy Spring Shabby Snips Dies.


For the grass, I used the two shades of green markers to ink up the stamp, then stamped the image. I then went over the stamp with a waterbrush and stamped again to get a watercolor effect.  I like this method better than applying water on the ink as it gives a crisper image.  

My main panels are matted with gold cardstock and I used a few pinstripe stickers to separate panels where they meet.  The sentiment is embossed  onto a die cut from the Cupcake Shaker Die. I thought it worked well as a cloud.  The gorgeous papers are all from the Sweet Little Bunny paper pad, which is one of the pads in the February Paper Pad Club.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my projects. If you have some time, be sure to check out my DT friends' videos along the hop! There's a $25 giveaway to the Not 2 Shabby shop up for grabs.  Have a fantastically creative day!

Here is the Zig Clean Color Marker palette I selected to go with this month's paper pads.

070 Orange
054 Pale Orange
071 Natural Beige
055 Pale Yellow
050 Yellow
044 Deep Green
041 Light Green
045 Pale Green
049 Green Shadow
302 Haze Blue
064 Oatmeal
075 Brick Beige
068 Deep Brown



1 comment

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Soooo adorable. A beautiful card. x