Powered by Blogger.

Reindeer Kisses


Hi friends! Happy Friday! It's been a little bit since my last post. I've been feeling a bit under the weather, so crafting has taking a bit of a back seat. I did finally feel up to editing photos of a couple cards I made before I got sick.  Today I'm sharing a cute little card using the Cozy Mugs Die Set and the Reindeer Kisses stamp set.


I started by cutting the mug from patterned paper and the whip cream, holly, peppermints and snowflake from white cardstock. I colored with alcohol markers and assembled together. Next I pulled out the darling Reindeer Kisses set and colored up the little reindeer. I thought he would look super cute peeking out from the cup. 

The background papers are from the Christmas Critters Basics Paper Pad.  I finished with a sentiment on a label die and a sprinkling of Sparkle Enamel Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!