Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom Nov Sneaks Day 2


Hi friends! It's Day 2 of sneak peeks for the November release from Jaded Blossom. This one is one of my all time favorite releases because it's coffee themed! Yay! We'll be sneaking peeks at all the new goodies leading up to release day on Thursday, Nov. 9. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Build a Booth: Coffee Add Ons dies and Coffee Shop stamp set. 

Today I'm also linking up to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with this fun coffee booth card I created with the new goodies. I used Gingerbread Kisses paper from Doodlebug to cut out the mugs and for the coffee banner. The gnome and his coffee mug are from the Original Gnome Dies. I used the coffee beans from the bag of beans as filler for the booth, coloring with Copic markers.



The Coffee Shop sentiment is embossed onto the top panel of the booth. I added some fun peppermint and heart stickers from the Doodlebug Gingerbread Kisses collection for accent.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day. Here's the info about the release.


  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

November 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencils
1 - Stamp Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $139.93


6 comments

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

I love love love this coffee booth! He is too cute!

Purple Princess said...

so super cute

~amy~ said...

so adorable Julee!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a cute scene you have created here Julee
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly said...

Beautiful and so sweet!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, this card is beyond adorable!