Powered by Blogger.

Gnomes for Days


Hi friends! Today I'm back with a fun and easy card featuring the Brewing it Up paper pad and ephemera from Not 2 Shabby. Having been stamping for decades, I originally thought ephemera was kind of cheating when it came to cardmaking. But as I've been using it more and more, I've changed my mind and think it's kind of brilliant. There are so many times when I don't have the time to color up an image, but I want to create. That's when I reach for the ephemera and paper pads!


I loved the 6x6 Brewing it Up paper with the line of gnomes so much I didn't want to cover up to much of it. I chose to create a mini slimline card so they could span the card.  Then I chose a coordinating gnome from the Brewing it Up ephemera pack to pop up on foam tape for my focal point.

To add a little pizazz, I accented the paper and ephemera with some glossy accents and white and gold paint pens.  This little bit of detail takes the card from simple to something special.  I finished off with that 'Tis the Season sentiment from the Drink Happy Thoughts set that I love so much.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative weekend.

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

so super cute

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Julee - I am a bit if the same mind, but after stamping for decades, I agree, it has it's place :)
Blessings
Maxine