Powered by Blogger.

Donut Worry


Hi friends! Hope you're having an awesome week so far. It's less than a week until I have shoulder surgery, so I'm needing all the donut worry vibes! Trying to keep calm and not dwell on the unknowns of recovery. I did have a blast making this card featuring the new Donut Worry Stamp Set and Summer Donuts Paper Pad from Not 2 Shabby. 


I colored up the sweet panda donut from Donut Worry, then fussy cut. The papers are from the Summer Donuts paper in the June Paper Pad Club. I matted with dragonfruit cardstock, then picked some ephemera from the Poolside Ephemera pack to make a little backdrop for my panda.  I cut a teeny flower from the paper to add in front of here ear, then added sentiments from the Stamp of the Month and a few sparkle enamel dots from the Let's Get Cool Collection to finish things off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

That is one gorgeous card Julee - I can well imagine that the prospect of surgery and recovery is dauting..
Prayers and blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so super sweet