Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom May Release Blog Hop


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May Stamp Release Blog HopIf you're here from Candace's blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Hooray for release day! All of the products we've been sneaking this week are not available in the shop. For my card,  I couldn't wait to dress up the Girl Gnome. I cut the hat and dress from patterned paper, then all the other pieces from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I just love the little vines for the hat in the NEW Gnome Dies: Garden Add Ons. I decided to have her holding a flower seed packet, and added some coordinating flowers to her hat.


Next up I created the watering can, then got to work on the background. I used the NEW Vine Stencil tone on tone on a spring green paper. Don't you just love the look of all those pretty vines? Swoon. I added a sentiment from the NEW Plants for Sale set. embossed onto a die cut from the previously released Word Bubbles Dies and then decorated with portions of the vine from the NEW Build a Booth: Garden Add Ons.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Take a look at the fun deals we have in store, then hop along to Nicole's blog.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $155.99

FREEBIE OFFER: CHUBBY CARROT WITH OUTLINE DIE
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

One lucky winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Nicole

Just in case a link goes astray along the way, here's the entire line up:

16 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a cutie Julee - loving the way you dressed your wee gnome!! So sweet
Blessings
Maxine

Beatrice said...

You designed a cute card & love the way you dressed your gnome!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Thanks for sharing another cutie!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sweet card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your stenciled background and DARLING gnome!

Migdalia said...

Super Adorable!! I love the cute gnome!!

Cheryl Wells said...

The new stencil is great, and I love how you used it with my favorite Gnomie - great work!!

Alexandra Y said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable! I love the colouring you did on the gnome!

Laurie said...

This is so darn cute!! As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to attempt to duplicate the card. I love those flowers on the sweet Pea’s hat!!

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the colors and the vines.

Rebecca G said...

Such a cute card, love it.

Dfrank said...

Gorgeous card! The vines wrapped around the gnome hat is so stinkin' cute!

Lauri Bacalzo said...

How absolutely adorable!
I like the colors you used on the card.
Thank you for sharing!

sharon g said...

The flowers and leaves are so cute. I love the simple look

Valerija said...

So cute! Love the gnome and your background is amazing too.
Valerija xx

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute