Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom June Sneaky Peek Day 2


Hi friends! It's sneaky peek week at Jaded Blossom, leading up to their June release on Thursday! Woot Woot! There's a fabulous collection of new goodies releasing, and today we're sharing our makes with Build a Booth: BBQ Add Ons, Lemonade for Sale, and the gorgeous Lemon Stencil.

I lived way too far off the beaten path growing up to have a lemonade stand growing up, but I do have very fond memories of playing a VERY old school Lemonade Stand DOS based computer game in my gifted & talented classroom. It was about calculating profit and loss, anticipating demand, and correcting for inventory overages with marketing and sales. So a pretty geeky game, but I was the highest profit maker in the class and it was super novel to get to use a computer in those days.

Okay, I'll stop babbling about years gone by and get to the card.  I used the base Build a Booth die set to create the booth, using a wood grain patterned paper for the base pieces.  I used wintermint, lemmoncello, and chiffon Catherine Pooler inks to color my white cardstock pieces from the Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons (pitcher and glass), and the Build a Booth: BBQ Add-Ons, then assembled everything.  I colored the checkered cloth and cut to fit my design. Once everything was assembled I accented the sign with a few more lemon wedge pieces, then finished with a sentiment from the Grilling with My Gnomies stamp set, and cut with the coordinating dies.


If you look closely you might just spy an extra sneaky peek of a product coming later in the week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day! Be sure to check out what my other teamies are sharing today, and come back tomorrow for another product reveal. If you want to skip the wait, the Gotta Have it Now package is available now, and Candace is a super speedy shipper!

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $126.99

June 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Die
1 - New 2 Piece Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $138.99



2 comments

~amy~ said...

super cute, I love all things citrus!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Adorable!