Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom June Sneaky Peek Day 1


Hi friends! It's sneaky peek week at Jaded Blossom, leading up to their June release on Thursday! Woot Woot! There's a fabulous collection of new goodies releasing, and today we're sharing our makes with the Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons, Grilling with My Gnomies, and Grilling with My Gnomies Outline Dies..

I'm starting off the week with this sweet watermelon loving gnome. I absolutely love watermelon and fun fact it's the only food craving I hadd when I was pregnant with the boys. Trying to find good watermelon in the winter was super hard!  LOL  Anyhow, isn't his watermelon hat from the Gnome Dies; BBQ Add Ons the cutest? I love how there are different section for the rind. And that bottom brim can also be used with the original Gnome Dies to give a different color brim to the gnome hat. 



I die cut everything from white paper, then colored up the gnome die body parts and watermelon pieces with Copic markers and then assembled. There's a small rectangle with a scallop top die in the set that had me guessing, but I figured it worked great to take some gnome sized bites out of the watermelon! I'm a bit challenged when it comes to figuring out where all the die parts go, so I'm excited to watch Lee Ann's assembly video to see what she does with it!

The sentiment is from the new Grilling with My Gnomies stamp set and cut with the coordinating Grilling with My Gnomies Outline Dies.  I added this onto some  Watermelon Summer paper cut with the Rectangles 1 dies,  then matted with the Scallop Rectangles 1 Dies.  I finished off with some stickles on the watermelon seeds, then added some sequins around the sentiment for a little shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day! Be sure to check out what my other teamies are sharing today, and come back tomorrow for another product reveal. If you want to skip the wait, the Gotta Have it Now package is available now, and Candace is a super speedy shipper!

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $126.99

June 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Die
1 - New 2 Piece Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $138.99



2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a sweet card Julee - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun box and Gnome, lovely work.