Powered by Blogger.

Aloha Shaker


Hi friends! I'm back with another card featuring Poolside goodies from Not 2 Shabby. I just can't get enough of this fun collection!  For today's card I wanted to create a little shaker to showcase one of the beautiful flower ephemeras in the Poolside Ephemera pack.


I added the ephemera on dimensional foam tape to a white cardstock tag. I then stamped the aloha sentiment from the Tropical Leaves set and cut with coordinating dies to add coming off one edge of the ephemera.  The shaker front is cut using the same tag die from a piece I had stenciled inn pinks and blues with the Tropical Leaf Stencil. I then used a die to cut a rectangle out of the center to create the shaker window. The scallop topper of the tag die set was cut from a beautiful print in the Poolside Paper Collection.  Once my shaker was assembled, I added it to another print from the Poolside paper, adding a thin blue mat and a ribbon behind.

I finished off with a palm leaf from the Tropical Leaves set, colored with Copics and then cut with the coordinating Tropical Leaves Die Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!
   

3 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super shaker card, with lovely mix of colours, so beautiful. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful card from that release Julee - loving that you made a shaker element to showcase the ephemera on
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so very pretty