Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop! I'm the first stop on the hop, so grab yourself a cuppa something awesome and hop along! If a link goes astray along the way, the complete hop list is at the bottom of this post.


I love gnomes and tacos, so this release has been so fun.  For today's card I created my gnome with the Gnome Dies, then created a taco for him to be handing out using the new Gnome Dies: Cinco De Mayo Add Ons. The booth is created with the Build a Booth Dies. To age it a bit, I used a light gray Copic marker, and a black glaze pen for the nail holes. 




Next I pulled out the Build a Booth: Taco Add Ons and created the taco banner and the taco sign for this little taco stand. It's true that the best tacos come from little booths and food trucks! I added a sentiment from Cinco de Gnomo, cut with the coordinating outline dies below the taco banner to finish the booth. For the base of the card, I chose a yellow cardstock, then stenciled tone on tone with the Moroccan Stencil, which is the freebie with a qualifying purchase today and tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Release details and all the info about the freebie and hop are below. Happy hopping!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99

FREEBIE OFFER: MOROCCAN STENCIL
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

One lucky winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case a link goes astray, here's the full line up:

13 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fun card Julee, and beautifully made - well done
Blessings
Maxine

J Cochran said...

OMG This is just too cute. I love the Build a Booth die and you made an adorable Taco stand!

MadeByMeghanK said...

YUM! What a darling taco gnome!

Rebecca G said...

Such a cute card.

Julie said...

Those tacos look so real! I could reach right in and eat one :) I LOVE this so much!

Cheryl Wells said...

I love this card - and the new release!!! Beautiful work - thank you for sharing!!

Denise E said...

Your cards are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Susan R. said...

I say this every Tuesday, I'm only here for the tacos! This card is so adorable!

sharon g said...

I am SO in love with the taco banner!!! I NEED this stamp set. You really showed off the products well. SO adorable!

CreationsByKlaus said...

I absolutely love this release

Sue D said...

Fun taco stand. I like the colors.

Valerija said...

Very cute card. I love it!
Valerija xx

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute