Powered by Blogger.

Honeypot Birthday


Hi friends! Happy Friday! Today I'm popping in with a mini slimline card. A couple weeks ago I happened to be online when the Craft Roulette show went live and decided to watch. I enjoyed the show and decided to play along with the challenge. The parameters were birthday, bright & cheery 3 colors, pots/pans/bowls, and blocks.

I was a little stumped by the pots/pans/bowls until I sifted through my stack of Not 2 Shabby stamps and found this honeypot gnomie image from their June 2022 Box of the Month. Their December box is ADORABLE, by the way! I hadn't had a chance to ink it up yet, so this was the perfect excuse! {grin} I chose a pink, yellow, aqua color combo and got to work coloring up the image, adding in some neutral gray and brown to round things out.



For the block parameter I decided to colorblock the three colors, then emboss the birthday sentiment from their limited edition Abstract Botanicals set across them. The scalloped mat is from the Sunny Studios Mini Mat & Tag Dies 2 set, and I finished off with some photo corners from the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 3 set.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous start to this December weekend!