Powered by Blogger.

Rejoice and Be Glad


Hi friends! I'm popping in today with a card featuring my new In the Psalms set. This set sold out it's first run, and is almost sold out of the pre-order for the second run. So if you've had your eye on it, I'd advise snatching it up real soon.

I went a little bit shabby on this card, dressing up a background I created with the Foliage Silhouettes set and some ink splatters. the verse from in the Psalms is stamped onto a die cut from Decorative Frames Dies. I used the same foliage stamps around the edges, then traced around the edges with a white paint pen.  I dressed things up with some adhesive diamond runners, vintage lace, seam binding, some paper flowers and a button from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful start to your week.  My boys and hubby are off school and work this week, so we've got some fun family time in store. Blessings!

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card Julee - I do love these stamps, and I love the way you have showcased the verse on this beautiful piece of art
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful