Powered by Blogger.

My New Stamp Set - In the Psalms

Hi friends! Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps is celebrating 15 years in business this month. Hooray! And I’ve got a brand new J Tilman Designs set that just released there. It’s called In the Psalms. I have a ton of cards made, but unfortunately I’ve been sick in bed the past few days, so haven’t been able to photograph most of them. I do have one card to share that I got photographed before I fell sick.


This one started with a gel print I made with my Diamond Tile Stencil. I cut it down to size and then blended black soot distress ink around the edges. I then embossed the scripture verse in black in the center.  For a little interest at the bottom I stamped one of the Scene Silhouettes: Tall Grass stamps along the bottom and embossed with Uncharted Mariner embossing glaze.


For the back panel I coated one side of a 3D embossing folder with twisted citron ink, then ran it through my die cut machine upside down to deboss it. I then blended around the edges with Uncharted Mariner. I finished with black mats and layered everything together on an A2 size card base.



New releases are 10% off through November 9, so it’s the perfect time to snatch up this In the Psalms set. Also this month all stencils are buy 2 get 1 free. My Peppermint Stripe and Diamond Tile stencils are in stock as of the writing of this post.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick Julee - praying you recover quickly.
This is a beautiful card, and the stamp set is exquisite. I may be truly tempted this time, as I nee more scripture stamps
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so gorgeous