Powered by Blogger.

Talking Coffee

Hi friends! Always wanting to celebrate, it's time for another coffee themed hop... this time it's INTERnational Coffee Day! Hooray! I'll celebrate coffee in any corner of the world! LOL  Once again there's a comment prize up for grabs from each of the participating companies, so be sure to hop along.  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is sponsoring a $25 gift certificate on their hop post


It also is release day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, with a few new releases, and some new coordinating dies for previously released sets. So it's the perfect time to win a little prize, right? Today I'm super excited to be featuring the new Coffee Talk Dies.

I took a rare (for me) clean and simple approach to this card, I cut some scraps of cardstock in approximately 1/4" strips, then glued them across a white cardstock panel and snipped off the excess ends.  Next I colored the sweet coffee images from Coffee Talk with Copic markers and cut with the coordinating dies.  The you had me at coffee sentiment is embossed in black on a vellum circle. I finished off with a bit of dimension for the cups and a black mat to pull everything together.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you haven't already, be sure to check out all the new goodies releasing at Sweet 'n Sassy, as well as head on over to hop along with all our coffee loving friends!


1 comment

kiwimeskreations said...

Your card may be CAS Julee, but it is absolutely stunning. Love it
Blessings
Maxine