Powered by Blogger.

Patriotic Gnome Girl


Hi friends! Well, I couldn't let the boy gnomes have all the fun, so I created another 4th of July card with the Girl Gnome Dies from Jaded Blossom Stamps. Her hat and the flower are from the Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons and I used some red, white, & blue papers for her hat and dress to go with the theme.

 
For the background, I cut the panel with the Card Mat Dies, masking off the area outside of the stitching, then stenciled with the Cloud Stencil and Grass Stencil. Next I cut a thin strip of black cardstock to act as a flagpole, and glued it behind my dolled up gnomie.  The flag is from the Gnome Dies: Patriotic Add Ons and I love how it looks like it's waving in the wind.


The sentiment from the gorgeous God Bless America set is stamped two-tone and then die cut with the coordinating dies. I embellished with one of the firework images from the Patriotic Add ons to finish things off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie this wee gnomie girl is Julee - love her very patriotic outfit
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

so super cute