Powered by Blogger.

Birds and Sunbursts



Hello, dear friends! How's it going? I feel like I've been gone awhile. These days my chronic neck and shoulder pain are high and editing photos and spending time at the computer sharing them get put on the back burner for the days when I'm feeling a little better. I hope you enjoy it when I pop in from time to time still.

Today's card features the beautiful new Song Birds set, paired with the Sunburst Layering Stencils from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I stamped the main image in Versafine Clair nocturne ink, then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I then stenciled some of the rays in each corner with antique linen ink, and then sponged around the edges.  I used the same technique for the back panel with the rays in the corners, only this time with vintage photo ink.  I also used the Spotted stamp set with antique linen ink for a subtle background and texture.




I finished with a circle die cut, stenciled, and then embossed with the hello dear friend sentiment from the Roses for You set.  Some early espresso cardstock sets off the layers and it's all added to a standard A2 landscape card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulously creative week!