Powered by Blogger.

New Forever Loved Stamp Set



Hi friends! I'm super excited to share my newest J. Tilman Designs stamp set just released over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! This one is near and dear to my heart. Whenever I think of Verve, these flowers are the stamps I miss the most. So I decided to give them a little comeback and pair them with some all new sentiment designs for a heartfelt set.


The set is a 6x6" clear stamp set, and has coordinating dies, which you can purchase separately, or at a little discount if you buy them together in the Forever Loved Stamp & Die Bundle. Plus, all new releases are at earlybird pricing through March 9! 

For today's card, I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a waterbrush. The key to these markers is truly the paper, as I was reminded when I originally stamped on a scrap of paper that I thought was Bristol Smooth, but ended up being Neenah Solar White. I couldn't understand why things weren't moving until I got out my Bristol Smooth pad and realized the paper was not the same!  Haha.  I made those images work (you'll see them in future posts), but it wasn't the magical blended look I was expecting. So I restamped the Forever Loved flowers on Bristol Smooth and everything blended dreamily.  I then cut the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies and set aside.  


The sentiment is embossed in black onto a die cut from the Decorative Frames Dies. Next I started in on the background.  I wanted to use the new Spotted Stamp of the Month (free with a $65 order in the month of March), so embossed it in white, then blended distress oxides in tumbled glass, salvaged patina, and peacock feathers. I always love the look of emboss resist!  I layered everything together and added a little ribbon divider and a thin black mat to finish off the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! It means so much to me when a new stamp set releases. If you've got time, be sure to check out the entire March release. It's fantastic.


4 comments

Christine said...

I was watching a flip-through of a journal Korin made and paused because I thought I saw these flowers. So happy they are back in photopolymer. This is one of my favorites from Verve, and I am thinking about purchasing it again because I love the new sentiments.

So glad that you are designing again and in a way that allows for lots of family time. I still love and use my Verve stamps...they and you were such a big part of the start of a new hobby that still brings so much joy.

God bless you!
Christine

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad to see your beautiful stamps popping up again Julee. Your card is stunning, and I love the blended flowers!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Purple Princess said...

so pretty