Powered by Blogger.

Skating by with a Holiday Hi


Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a charming little Christmas card featuring the new Wonder of Christmas stamp set and coordinating dies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I love the beautiful ice skate images, but I also love that this set has some little pine branch & berry accessories to create your own arrangements with.

I started how I usually do... coloring the images with Copics, then die cutting. I then fussed around with tucking all those little accents into the skate until I was happy with the arrangement. Then it was just a matter of adding stickles and white gel pen accents and my focal piece was done.



Not only does this set have awesome imagery, it also has beautiful sentiments. And the Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas stamps have outline dies included in the die set! That made it easy to emboss happy holidays in silver, then die cut to pop up on my card.

The background is embossed with a diagonal stripe embossing folder, and I finished with a little ribbon/jingle bell combo. I plan to hand deliver this one, so the added bulk isn't an issue.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous start to your week.

2 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite work Julee - love this elegant card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Purple Princess said...

just so lovely