Powered by Blogger.

Pumpkin Spice, Spice, Baby



Hi friends! Today I'm popping in with a couple of cards I created with the fabulous new Jaded Blossom release. Y'all know I love coffee stamps, and Autumn themed stamps, so it's no wonder that lots of goodies that fit both of these themes hopped into my shopping cart.


My first card pairs the new Pumpkin Juice set with the previously released Thankful for my Gnomie set. I stamped the images and colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.  I then cut the Treat Tag Die from dark roast cardstock and Carta Bella designer paper. Then I stamped the tag design from Pumpkin Juice on the patterned paper portion and assembled the tag, adding dimension to my pumpkin mug, and topping the tag off with ribbon and twine.

The gnomie and pumpkin are added in the corner with foam adhesive, as well, for a little pop, then I used the same designer paper for my background,  and finished with a few sequins.


My second card features the giant coordinating pumpkin mug in the Pumpkin Spice Season set. I colored it up with Copic markers, then fussy cut the leaves and mug, embossing the hello pumpkin sentiment from Pumpkin Picking. I then stamped the image again on kraft cardstock and stenciled tone on tone with the Pumpkin Stencil.  Then I pieced the colored pumpkin onto the stamped pumpkin and tucked a few leaves I had cut and colored behind the mug.


I used the same technique with evergreen bough and cracked pistachio inks for the main background of the card.  I accented with a polka dot knotted bow and added the pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes sentiment from Pumpkin Picking down below. A few rhinestones and this card is ready to mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments

Cindy Beland said...

Your cards are GORGEOUS!!!Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge

Larelyn said...

Love both designs and the color choices are fabulous. Thanks for joining our Jaded Blossom Fall challenge.

teachdanz said...

Absolutely LOVE both of these cards!! Great design ideas and I am right with you - fall and coffee, two great loves!! Thanks so much for joining in this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom challenge. xx

Rosie said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous! Thank you for playing in the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Rosie