Powered by Blogger.

Pinecone Background

Hi friends! Happy Monday! I've been a bit under the weather, but wanted to pop in and share these mini slimline cards I created with the new Pinecone Background set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.



This beautiful background is a 6x6" set, so it will fill an entire A2 card, or you can create two panels for mini slimlines out of one stamping!  I always love a two-fer, especially when creating for Christmas!


I started by coloring the background with Copic markers. Next I trimmed down the two panels.  I added a gold border strip down one side, and then embossed the sentiment from Holiday Greetings in Gold and cut with the Bookmarks & More Die Set.




For the second background panel I also went ahead and stamped part of the background on a separate sheet of cardstock, then colored just the pine cone and fussy cut for an accent.  I did the same with the flower from Christmas Botanicals.  An embossed sentiment from Christmas Innies takes center stage and I finished off with some gold matting and stickles on the pine come.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic start to your week.


2 comments

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this pine cone background and your beautiful card. And congrats on your latest release, so so beautiful my friend! Hugs, Autumn

Purple Princess said...

so pretty