Powered by Blogger.

Making Spirits Bright Shaker


Hi friends! Today I'm excited to say that I'm re-releasing one of my past digis over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Holiday Cheer (formerly Good Cheer Digi from Verve) is a favorite of mine, since it combines coffee, whimsy, and fun Christmas sentiments! The download includes 7 images and 9 sentiments in jpg and png formats, plus a printable pdf with all of the images and sentiments laid out to print on one sheet, sized for cardmaking. It's as easy as downloading and printing, which lets you get creating ASAP.



I'm really into making shakers lately, so I couldn't resist making a shaker to highlight the sentiment for this card. The images are colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut. I layered some dies and used a shaker cup with some fun sequins for the shaker portion, and a bit of patterned paper from my gigantic Christmas craft hoarde. LOL



Below is a set of cards I made previously with this digi.






Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous start to your weekend!