Powered by Blogger.

Peonies with Love



Hi friends! I thought I'd pop in with a non-coffee card today.  I was splashing around with ink in the studio the other day and created this fun smooshed background.  I decided to go with a very simple layout and color flowers I fussy cut from the Peony Cluster set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps in coordinating colors.  I tucked a little sentiment tag between the flowers to finish things off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Compensated affiliate links are used where possible. When you place an order after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for using my links and supporting this blog. 💙



3 comments

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!
Love the blues !
groeten Ineke

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Purple Princess said...

so super pretty