Powered by Blogger.

More with the November Divinity Designs Release


Hi friends! Today I'm back with more guest design creations for the November Divinity Designs release.  



First up is the adorable Snowman Friends set. I colored her up in soft pinks and greys with Copic markers, then cut with the Circles Dies and matted with Pierced Circles cut from the Christmas Collection 2018 6 x 6 Paper Pad. I did the same thing with the sentiment, sponging just a hint of pink behind the sentiment for a soft accent. The background is stenciled lightly with the Petals Mixed Media Stencil. I cut this and the card base with the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, and then matted with the same patterned paper cut with the Matting Rectangle.




Next up, I created a slimline using the Sending Merry Mail set. I colored with Copic markerss, then accented with glitter glue.  I cut and matted with the Ovals and Pierced Ovals dies. I used the same Petals Mixed Media Stencil,  this time on a panel cut with the Slimline Rectangles, and then sponged around the edgesThe sentiment is embossed onto cardstock and matted with brown cardstock.  I then used the Slimline Layering Dies to mat my slimline panel and finish off the card.


My final card for today uses the adorable The Gnome Express Stamp/Die Duo. I colored with Copics and then cut with the coordinating die. I cut a couple extra trains to layer behind my stamped image for dimension, then accented with a bit of glitter and a white gel pen.  The sentiment is embossed onto a paper from the Christmas Collection 2019 6 x 6 Paper Pad, and then cut with the Rectangles and Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I finished off with the layer die from the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die and the Matting Rectangle cut from the same paper collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed my creations for Divinity Designs over the past couple of months.

1 comment

Conniecrafter said...

They are just gorgeous, love all of them!