Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Monday 543

Hi friends! Are you ready for another Mojo sketch?  I'm not sure how it's already almost time for school to start again, but here we are! As always, you're free to play along with any papercrafting products your heart desires and enter as many creations as you like. Use the sketch as inspiration for your creation, then come link it up below so I can come take a look! The linky for this challenge will close on August 23,  2020. I have included dimensions on the graphic later in this post, but feel free to change them up to suit your needs.



I am completely smitten with the new Coffee Talk stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I know, no surprise, since I've never met a coffee stamp I didn't like! {grin}  For this card, I colored up a couple of the cup images, then fussy cut.  The sentiment is stamepd on a circle die cut and I stamped one of the cup images randomly over the sentiment circle in ballerina ink.


Coffee Talk happens to be the August Stamp of the Month. It's available to purchase for $15.95, OR you can receive it for free with a qualifying order. See the website for details.

The rest was just a matter of picking some fun papers to go with the fun images. I recently cleaned out my scrap box, and so was able to manage flipping through the much smaller amount of scraps to find these fun patterns.


Alrighty, now it's your turn! I hope you enjoy creating with this sketch! Thanks so much for stopping by!



Please join me for Mojo Monday!
Click here to enter

5 comments

Purple Princess said...

so super cute

Mary Marsh said...

this is really a pretty card Julee - love the color combo and the sentiment made me smile- another great Mojo sketch- thank you

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful set of papers you have combined on this fun card Julee - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE your fun card Julee! Thanks for the sketch!!!

dj said...

adorable card and I love love love this sentiment!!