Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Monday 536

Hi friends! Are you ready for another Mojo Monday sketch?  The last couple months have been crazy, don't you think? But I'm back with a sketch to bring a little bit of "normal" back to sketch land. Thank you to everyone who played along during the break. I loved checking out each and every one of your cards, but sadly have been having some carpal tunnel issues so I wasn't able to comment this go round.

Okay, on with the new sketch! As always, you're free to play along with any papercrafting products your heart desires and enter as many creations as you like. Use the sketch as inspiration for your creation, then come link it up below so I can come take a look! The linky for this challenge will close on May 17, 2020. I have included dimensions on the graphic later in this post, but feel free to change them up to suit your needs.




The sketch is inspired by this card I created for my Dirty Dozen gallery back in the fall. I used a couple sweet little digis from Tiddly Inks. I just love this Wryn Big Wheels Keep on Turning image. I colored her up in copics, then die cut. The sentiment is from another Wryn digi and I matted both circles with black cardstock.

The background is the Cobblestone Bold Prints from Hero Arts stamped on Marina Mist with the same color of ink. I used a bit of my favorite black and white striped ribbon as the horizontal panel, then finished with a black mat and a white card base.




Alrighty, now it's your turn! I hope you enjoy creating with this sketch! Can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back in a few hours with the May My Monthly Hero Blog Hop, so stay tuned!



Join me for Mojo Monday!
Click here to enter

If you shop through the affiliated links below I get a small percentage of the sale price at no cost to you! It's not a lot, but it does help pay the monthly fees for the linkup widget for Mojo Monday and other web and email services that help me keep Mojo Monday running smoothly! Thanks so much! 💙

3 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Julee - so pretty and I love the sketch you have put her on. Sorry to hear you have been having carpel tunnel problems - they are no fun!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Colinda said...

You've made such a sweet card, thank you for the sketch!
Enjoy your day,
Colinda

Purple Princess said...

so sweet