Powered by Blogger.

Brightly Blessed

Hi friends! I'm popping in with a card I made a while back and had held off on posting because the Be Blessed stamp set I used was out of stock.  It's back in stock as of last night, so yay! It's been a long couple of weeks here at the Tilman house with high fevers for both boys.  I still haven't figured out if I'd rather have them both sick at the same time or the long 2 week drag out of one entire sickness, then another.  Either way, it's exhausting. ;)  I'm happy to report that they're both back in school (Montessori goes through the end of June) today and I get a creative day in the stamp room.  Hooray!


I  don't remember all the details of making this card, though I know the background and aqua piece, as well as the yellow flower were done with Lindy's Magicals powders. I added bits of gesso all around and collaged a few different types of flowers and leaves.  The sentiment is from Be Blessed and the pink I chose to stamp it with was way redder than pink, so I had to do a little wash of pink over it to tame it down.  Little sprinklings of glitter and some tattered edges finish things off.


Enabler's List
StampsBe Blessed (Verve Stamps)
Paper: watercolor paper, soft sky (SU!)
Ink: Altenew, Magicals (Lindy's Stamp Gang), gesso
Accessories: paper flowers, skeleton leaves, leaves, glitter

4 comments

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!! I am so sorry that your boys have been so sick but I'm happy that they're all better! This is our first day of summer vacation so I am headed to my stamp room now! 😊

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.
Sorry your boys were sick but glad they are well and able to go to school.
Have a great weekend.

Kelly Lunceford said...

So cute, Julee! I love the colors and fabulous details!

Purple Princess said...

love the bright colors!