Powered by Blogger.

Lots of Love

Hi friends!  Happy Tuesday.  Today I have another one of those little freestyle collage cards I threw together in 30 minutes or less.  I'm kind of really liking this style, especially since it's getting me to use up more of the scraps I have hanging out on my desk!


For my card I used a sentiment from the newly released No Matter What set, along with some die cuts using the From the Heart Die Set.  The papers are all scraps are from the sunshine card I made last week.  I added a few little heart rhinestones and some washi tape.  A big scallop square die and some SU! oval punches and a mini binder clip finish things off.

Hope you're having a fabulous week!  I had some much needed free time yesterday and was able to get caught up on about a month's worth of the tv show Parenthood.  Oh my word, is this season intense!  I've been balling my eyes out.  Still a couple more episodes to be caught up with the rest of the world.  It was just so fun to not have any screaming or whining and not to have to do any toy refereeing (the twins don't share well and it's a bit like breaking up a hockey fight... fists are flying, legs are flying, toys are flying.., both Mark and I have been stabbed in the eye multiple times with teethers... and we can say from experience that there are definitely a GREAT DEAL of things in life that are better than being stabbed in the eye with a sharp stick!).   Okay, not sure how I got on that tangent, but it's time for me to skee-daddle.  {grin}

Enabler's List
Stamps:  No Matter What (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Soho Garden (American Crafts), random scraps, Cream
Ink: Black
Accessories:  From the Heart Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), washi tape (Prima), paper crimper (Fiskars), oval punches & mini library clip (SU!), Big Scallop Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), heart rhinestones (Recollections)

11 comments

Unknown said...

Love the colors with the black......really pops! Thanks for sharing.

Marisa said...

Great mix of papers and I'm loving those polka dotted hearts :) Well done for 30 minutes and using us lots of scraps. Must try this as I have a rather large scrap bin that is starting to grow exponentially! Lots of skewedness going on here - would take me 3 hours to get her done LOL!

I see the territory battles have begun - time outs soon to follow ;) Glad you got some much needed "mommy time" :)

Crestajune said...

Love this happy card! Great mix of colors! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Petra Swart said...

Such a fun card ... Love it!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I can see why you like this style. You are very good at it. I really like the non-traditional colors on this valentine card.

Ravengirl said...

Fabulous card! Great colors and cool style!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how fun is this! So many wonderful eye catching details!

Kay Miller said...

What a gorgeous card! Your work is so lovely! Love the colors too! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous DP and sentiment. The hearts dies are my fav.

Daria said...

So nice, very interesting mix colours)

scrappingnana said...

Love this color comb. The black really makes the colors pop. So pretty.