Powered by Blogger.

More Gift Card Holders and a WINNER

Hi Everybody!  Happy Tuesday!  First off I want to announce the winner of my blog candy from last week.  Jasmin from Wildflower Scraps come on down!  You're the winner of the four Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folders!  Shoot me an email with your shipping address and I'll get them on their way to you.


So I'm back today with a few more gift card holders using Kelleigh's Designer Label Shapes cutting files.  I just loved how the first ones turned out, so I had to make some more!  These ones are more "Vervey" and sophisticated, and identical, because if you've got a good thing going on, why change it?  LOL

I'm just love this Holly Jolly paper by My Mind's Eye, so I used it for the pocket, then used some Bazzill paper and Early Espresso to cut the other pieces, resizing the Designer Label Shape to make a little sentiment piece as well as the holder base.  The aqua cardstock was embossed with the Kassie's Brocade Cuttlebug embossing folder to continue the elegant feel of the paper.


For the sentiment piece, I stamped the medium snowflake from Glad Tidings off the two corners, then added the Holiday Joy sentiment from Holiday Phrases in the center and accented each "o" with a jade ice flatback pearl from Pizzazz Aplenty.  For the pocket, I used a little thin espresso taffeta, then wrapped a little silver cording around and tied two little jingle bells in a bow to finish it off.

Okay, that's a wrap for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of the day!

12 comments

ChristineCreations said...

Julee! I love this idea for gift cards! Fantastic design!

Tanya said...

These are gorgeous!

Susie W. said...

These are just gorgeous Julee! Wow...

Marisa said...

Love them :) Fun EF too - going to have to keep an eye out for it you enabler you LOL!

Maureen said...

love them all lined up together :) What a great shape for a tag!! You must have ordered a roll of that silver cording!! LOL I have too and some other goodies from Judy :)

Mary Marsh said...

these gift card holders are so elegant-love the paper-I amy be on a mission to find it now

sandi maciver said...

Julie, these are absolutely fabulous, I'm going to be casing them for sure.

Colleen G said...

LOOOOOVE IT!!!

Linda Carson said...

Super cute! Love the bells!

Owlways Learning More said...

Woohooo!!! I am having a great week...winning the blog candy is awesome! Thanks for contacting me!

Jasmin

Riet said...

So gorgeous Julee.

Hugs Riet.x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These are gorgeous!!! What a great idea.