Powered by Blogger.

You Make Me Happy

Happy Tuesday!  Today I've got another card to show you using this week's Mojo 157 sketch.  This time I flipped the sketch horizontally and used the darling new Half-Pint Heroes set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.
I started by stamping and coloring the porthole and little guy, then cutting out with circle Nestabilities and distressing the edges a bit.  Next I used the Wave die from The Cat's Pajamas to make a little baja breeze border and added some white gel pen stitches.  The gray layer is stamped with the Sanded background from SU!  For the rectangle, I wanted a light background, so I just stamped it with the Sanded background without re-inking it.  Part of the sentiment is stamped in black, then I stamped the happy repeatedly in soft sky, then the final time in baja breeze.  To add a bit of whimsy, I sketched in a little frame.

My trio down the side are SU! bitty buttons that I backed with grey paper circles, then used a little linen thread to dress up.  The soft sky layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug bubbles folder and I added a few more distressed edges.  My final little accent was a happy little fishy from the Half-Pint Heroes set, colored and Stickled for a touch of sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a happy day!

5 comments

Basement Stamper said...

this is darling! love the image and how you stamped the sentiment.

Cartadea said...

Hi!Beautiful card as always!
Greetings from Poland!

noomiy said...

amazing card! makes me happY! :)

Unknown said...

Julee these are just so scrumptious!!! you are a card making genius!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

made me smile for sure....adorable