Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Monday Week #13 Winner


Congratulations to Tanis, winner of Mojo Monday Week #13. This card just speaks to me. I love it's classic lines, matting and color scheme, with just a hint of trendy fun with the ribbon tabs and brads. Great card, Tanis - email me your snail mail address and I'll send you a RAK!

And here's the slide show with all this week's mojolicious entries. I tell you, I have so much fun checking out all your cards every week. The judging is very hard, and I almost always have to enlist the help of hubby to narrow it down to just one card that screams mojo the loudest. Keep creating, peeps, you're all amazing! :) I'll be back soon with Mojo Monday #14.



NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Wow are these some gorgeous cards!!! Amazing work everyone!

Tanis said...

What a lot of beautiful designs in this round! I'm SOOO excited that you picked me! Thanks for making my Monday, Julee!