Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Monday Week #8 Winner

I can't believe it's already time for another Mojo Winner! I survived my week without hubby, and he's back home safe and sound. Thanks for all those who participated in the sketch challenge this week. I just love seeing how creative ya'll are. It's getting harder and harder for me to judge these contests, because you're all so fabulous. This week's winner is Julie C. of Stamped in His Image. I just love the fabulous vintage feel to this card. It's a perfect blend of shading, papers and images. Just beautiful, congrats Julie! Be sure to check out all the mojolicious entries in the slide show below.



NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

5 comments

Unknown said...

Yea Julie - it was a super beautiful card!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Congrats Julie. This is a beautiful card and I love the vintage feel!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great card! Congrats Julie C. Lot's of wonderful entries too!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So glad hubby is back home safe! Great card, Julie C! Congrats!

Genevieve said...

Well deserved! I just love this card! Congratulations, Julie!