Powered by Blogger.

And the WINNER is....

Okay, you guys and your comments have just amazed me! I didn't really even think there were more than a handful of people who actually read my little blog. I so LOVED reading everybody's reasons to celebrate. Life is so sweet, and you all have definitely made my life a little sweeter.
Since I know you're all dying to know who the winner is, I won't draw this out. :) The randomly selected winner of my first blog candy giveaway is Jenny W who left this comment...


"I love the lunch box! My reason would be my wonderful husband and daughter for
both my husband and I still being employed through the rough economical times in
Michigan."

Congratulations Jenny! Here's what you won...the So Very lunchbox filled with Scalloped Chipboard Plain Janes, 2 Rhonna Farrer clear stamps and some pink and brown striped ribbon from Starlit Studio. Please email me your snail mail address so I can ship off your goodies. I can definitely relate with you on the joys of staying employed. My husband and I have been down the lay-off-with-no-job-prospects path twice too many. We now thank God everyday that he has an amazing job with amazing benefits and as much job security as is possible in the turbulent tech industry.
Today was a bittersweet day here in Boise. My favorite scrapbook store closed their doors today. They were the first store to bring exciting and innovative scrapbbooking products to Boise, and I will definitely miss pleasant afternoons spent oohing and ahhing over the latest and greatest from Rusty Pickle, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Heidi Grace, Karen Foster, Rhonna Farrer and Chatterbox, to name a few. The chain stores in our area just don't get the kind of variety and selection that a small privately owned store does! So since everything was 50 percent off today, I ventured out for one last shopping adventure.
The line was 1.5 hours long!!! I debated over and over if I really wanted to stand in line or not - I was only purchasing a few items. (There were people buying entire shopping carts filled with just cardstock!) But I really wanted the boxes I have only been able to find there that are perfect for giving card sets. So I decided to wait it out. So after an hour and a half of snaking around the store, I am finally the second person in line. Then a lady I have never met walks up to me and says, "I don't have time to wait in line, so I won't be able to use it, please have it." And she handed me a $25 gift certificate!!! Pretty AWESOME, huh?! I ended up getting $50 worth of product for FREE!

No comments