Powered by Blogger.

Many Blessings

Hi friends! I'm popping in to change up the scenery with this fun little card inspired by the challenge at The Card Concept.  When I saw the photo, I immediately thought of the Rose Quartz papers from Prima I just had to have but hadn't had a chance to play with yet.


For my clean and layered card, I pulled out the paper pad and picked out the wood panel and a couple others to play with.  I've been in fall coffee lovers making  mode, and had this wreath out on my desk and decided to take it in the direction of a dreamcatcher.

I stamped the wreath from Autumn Blessings in coffee archival ink, then colored with copics, adding in a few little details and berries with a pen.  I also stamped the trio of feathers and the flower, coloring with the same markers and cutting with the coordinating Autumn Thanks Die Set. To give the wreath a little sturdiness, I layered a chipboard wreath die cut below it, then glued it around a circle die cut that was stamped with the many blessings sentiment.


I added a designer paper tag up in the corner and did some loopy twine bows.  Finished off my accents with some Nuvo drops and glued it all together.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Autumn Blessings (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Rose Quartz (Prima), crumb cake (SU!), white
Ink: coffee (Ranger Archival), markers (Copic), early espresso marker (SU!), antique linen (Ranger Distress)
Accessories:  Autumn Thanks Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), stitched circle die, Nuvo drops (Tonic), twine

8 comments

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the wood panel paper and pretty twine bow.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Diana Nguyen said...

This is really beautiful.

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty card, Julee! The colors are gorgeous! It's going to be a great year!
Take Care!
Michele

Vicki Finger said...

What a gorgeous card, Julee! This is a perfect interpretation of the Inspiration Image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept this week.

Creating with Susan said...

Hi Julee - this is beautiful! I love how you. Are the dream catcher - I need to remember that! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card and perfect for the inspiration photo! I love it! Hugs!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is gorgeous !!! Love those beautiful papers! Thanks for sharing at the Card Concept!