Powered by Blogger.

Little Ones Count

It's Monday again and time for a brand new Mojo Monday sketch.  Here's my take on it. Measurements are below. For more inspiration, hop on over to the Mojo Monday blog to see what the other designers are sharing today.

Handmade card by Julee Tilman. www.poeticartistry.blogspot.com

Teacher appreciation week at the boys' school is quickly approaching, so I thought I'd get a head start on my crafting.  I pulled out the Teachers Count  stamp set and stamped the numbers background on a circle die cut, then stamped the sentiment over it in black. I layered my papers, matting each with white, then decided to bring in a little pop of color with a red apple, stamped and then cut with the coordinating Apples Die Set.

I didn't measure when I made my card, but here are the measurement I used to create the sketch, if you like to have them. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Card Base: 4.25" x 5.5"
Layer 1: 4" x 5.25"
Layer 2: 0.5" x 4" or ribbon
Layer 3: 2.5" x 3.5"
Layer 4: 2.5" x 2.5"
Layer 5: 2" circle

Enabler's List
Mojo Monday  494 Sketch
Stamps: Teachers Count (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Take Note (Doodlebug), watercolor paper
Ink: marina mist, real red, pear pizzazz (SU!), onyx black (Versafine), Copic marker
Accessories: Apples Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), circle dies (Spellbinders), ribbon (SU!), glassy glaze

8 comments

Georgiana said...

Look fabulous! I am a teacher, so I truly appreciate it.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

My co-workers and I would love to get a cute cheery thank you card!

Purple Princess said...

Sweet card!

JoAnn said...

So cute. Any teacher would love to receive this card. TFS
Love the sketch.

Hetty said...

What a great card! love the combo of design papers.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and cheerful card Julee! Love the sentiment! My DIL is a school teacher :)

Christine said...

This is so bright and cheerful---I need a little bright cheer on this Monday. Thanks for the smile!

Kathy Straw said...

What a super cute card. I know any teacher would be happy to receive such a wonderful card.