Powered by Blogger.

Every Thought

Hi friends! It's Monday again and time for a new Mojo Monday sketch! I kept things simple, but flipped the sketch for my card today.  I'll have another card with the sketch not flipped to share later this week for our monthly Diva Inspirations Hop.


Continuing with our Anni-VERVE-sary celebration this month, I pulled out another old favorite set and got to work with this sweet sentiment from Always on My Mind.  The papers were scraps on my desk from the Travel MAMBI kit I used earlier and I embellished with some silver thread, a sparkly star and some ribbon.  Easy peasy!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week. If you have time be sure to head on over to the Mojo Monday blog to see what the other designers have cooked up with this sketch.

Enabler's List
Mojo Monday 460
Stamps: Always on My Mind (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Travel kit (MAMBI), white
Ink: black archival (Ranger)
Accessories: glitter star (Recollections), silver thread, ribbon (SU!), stars & swirls embossing folder (Sizzix), stitched circles STAX (MFT)

5 comments

Stampingcountry said...

Love your Polka Dots and your touch of bling!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very pretty card - i have a few notes to remind myself to make some blue and white pieces. Now I know I need to!

Davi said...

A beautiful card, love the blues and the nice sentiment!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the sentiment and the embossed background.

Kate said...

Your card is so so lovely, and I see another Verve set I must have. Thank you for the promptness of my last order and the little gifts you put inside.