Powered by Blogger.

Sneaky Sunshine Mojo

Hi friends!  I've been a bit under the weather and haven't done much stamping lately.  Today I have Trevor (my boy that can do art for almost an hour without getting bored or needing any help) home from school, so I pulled myself off the couch and stamped while he water colored.  Yay!


The layout is this week's Mojo Monday 436 sketch.  I used the umbrellas and sentiment from Rain or Shine, paper pieceing the umbrellas using quick card panels from Reverse Confetti.  Trevor saw the sun die (which is part of Verve's new release coming up March 4th ) and just had to cut one out for his project.  And well, it seemed like the perfect little addition to my card as well!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are staying happy and healthy!

Mojo Monday 436 Sketch
Enabler's List
Stamps:  Rain or Shine,  (Verve Stamps)
Paper: black, white, so saffron (SU!), Hoppin' Dots Quick Card Panels (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: black
Accessories: Partly Cloudy Die Set (releases from Verve March 4), circle and photo corner punches (SU!)

6 comments

Hetty said...

Wow,this is beautiful!

Annheidel said...

Stripes and polka dots, what's not to love? Great colors and I like the look of that sun die!

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

fantastic card

Davi said...

How totally fun is this card, so sunny with the cute umbrellas lol!

Marisa said...

LOVE this!!

Mopslop said...

Very cheerful!