Powered by Blogger.

You Had Me at MEOW

Hey everyone!  Today I have a little card to share that I made for Mark.  {Today (2/15) is his birthday and there's a little one day sale going on over at Verve to celebrate.}  I combined these fabulous TCP stamps from the It Had to Be Mew set and some of the Be Mine papers from Echo Park.  Love this paper!
Sprinkle the cat is stamped once on Neenah Brilliant White Cardstock, colored with Copics, and then I stamped just the hat, colored, cut out and pieced on top.  The sentiment is cut out with Verve's Embossed Oval Die and I added a TCP Big Scallop Border die at the bottom and embellished with ribbon and some peridot rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty on Sprinkle's collar.

That's all from me today.  I'm headed off for a birthday adventure with Mark!  Yay!

Enabler's List:
Stamps: It Had to Be Mew set by The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Be Mine Collection by Echo Park, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black Cardstock by Stampin' Up!, Brilliant White Classic Crest cardstock by Neenah
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black by Tsukineko, R46, R59, N4, C4 and C5 Sketch markers by Copic
Accessories:  Embossed Oval Die by Verve Stamps, Big Scallop Die by The Cat's Pajamas, Round it all by Zutter, polka dot ribbon by Creative Impressions, 2mm peridot rhinestones by Pizzazz Aplenty

14 comments

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet card...love the papers and that adorable cat! Hope your adventure with Mark is full of fun!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Absolutely too cute!! Love the monochromatic look - that cat is great!!

Leigh OBrien said...

Purrrr-fectly Wonderful, Julee!

Unknown said...

Oh my cuteness Julee!!! Love the black & white and the purrr-fect (thanks Leigh) ribbon! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful and adorable at the same time!! Awesome card, Julee!!

Laura Pryor said...

Totally cute!

Ravengirl said...

What a wonderful card! Here's to Mr. Verve!!! I hope he has a very Happy Birthday.

Keva said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I love that little kitty. Happy Birthday, Mr Verve! :)

Frances said...

What a cute card, my daughter adores cats and would love it!

Sherry Kushibab said...

I know you have lots of followers - I am one of them. I hope you will accept the 'Stylish Blogger' award I have on my blog for you and appreciate the spirit it is given in.

http://stampingcowgirlcreations.blogspot.com

Graphicat said...

LOOOOVE IT! this is awesome! I too adore those papers! And fabulous sentiment!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Amy Sheffer said...

Love everything about this, Julee! Happy Birthday to Mark!

Marisa said...

What a fun card! Just love that cat :) The polka dotted ribbon is to die for too! I'm sure it made Mark purrr :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is super cute! I just wanted to say that I LOVE that you use stamps from other companies when you stamp. I LOVE Verve Stamps and love when you use them but I also love seeing that you support your sisters in the stamping business! I think it's wonderful and more people should be like that. I only buy from companies with really awesome owners and Verve is definitely one of them!