Powered by Blogger.

Polka Bear

Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a little card to share that combines the bear from To the Moon and a sentiment from this month's Stamp of the Month...  Sweet on You.  Sweet on You is 40% off through the end of February!
I was totally in a polka dot mood when I made this card!  This flocked paper from Kaiser Craft is so soft and I had to add a few different embossing textures to round out the polka dot theme.  The heart shape is the Jotted Heart Die and I simply embellished with a few little pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty, a slanted bow and a little mini paper clip.  Pretty simple, but oh so cute!

Enabler's List:
StampsTo the Moon , Sweet on You  sets by Verve Stamps
Paper: Road Trip Collection by KaiserCraft, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso cardstock by Stampin' Up! Ink: Black Soot, Vintage Photo Distress Inks by Ranger
Accessories:  Jotted Heart Die by Verve Stamps, Polka Dots embossing folder by QuicKutz, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder by ProvoCraft, Crumb Cake Seam Binding by Stampin' Up!, dark chocolate pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty, Mini Paper Clips by Tim Holtz

9 comments

Jessie/knightrone said...

How PRETTY!! I love the colors, and layout!

Irene said...

Ohh!.. It is so cute!!!

sl said...

I love this card. I collect bears so I klove the saying!! so cute!!

Maureen said...

a tilted ribbon!! you are a rebel!! This is the cutest little bear and perfect with this sentiment...I trust you and Mark had a wonderful birthday adventure...it's really a party week down there!!

Marisa said...

Oh my word, Julee, this is adorable! I love polka dots and you have used them to perfection on this card! Love the bear on the heart with the sentiment panel. You are making this set very hard to resist! My little creative gene freaked at the skewed ribbon LOL, but it looks absolutely fabulous. Just don't put it on a sketch for me to have to try, okay LOL! Trusting you and Mark had a great Valentine's and B-Day celebration (((hugs))).

Ravengirl said...

Oh so cute, for sure! Love that slant on the ribbon!

Michelle said...

Sooo adorable!

Cindy Major said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! Love your design, the teddy and the sentiment! :D
Cindy

Shirl said...

As soon as I saw this I went "Awwwwww". I'm sure this is gonna melt the heart of whoever's receiving it :)