Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Nonsense

Well, I'm not sure where Monday went, but it's gone! So this week it's gonna be a Mojo Tuesday for me! The sketch this week is a fun one for patterned papers, and since it's the first week of a new month, it's also a contest week! There's seven mojo prizes up for grabs, so be sure and play along. Click here for all the details!



And here's my card using papers from the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense collection and stamps from Miracles Blossom (flowers & greenery) and Floral Symphony (sentiment). A few weeks ago I saw this lovely little card by Amy White and loved how she added the little bloom to the sentiment. Doesn't it look like it was made for just that very thing? I had one of those why didn't I think of that moments and have been wanting to try it out ever since! :)

What's In It?
Stamps: Miracles Blossom, Floral Symphony (Verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Nonsense DP (WRMK)
Ink: Black dye ink (A Muse), Copic Markers
Accessories: Stardust Stickles, Hardware photo corner (WRMK), Chocolate Stitched ribbon, white gel pen, scallop edge punch (SU!), satin ribbon (Archiver's), Chocolate pearl (Kaiser Craft)

8 comments

Dawn Easton said...

whew! My Monday got away from me too...no stamping for me :(

I LOVE this card and that little bloom coming off the sentiment is brilliant! I'll need to remember that too!

I do hope I can find some time to play along today!

Tee McNeil Art said...

ohhhhh I really like this one! Thanks for sharing!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julee.

Hugs Riet.

Anonymous said...

Now that is a card, you always come thru and rock it GF!

Ashley Newell said...

WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Julee! LOVE those papers!

Mary Fish said...

Wowie. This is gorgeous. Hugs, M

NormaJ said...

I love your bloomin cards Julee.
The design is gorgeous, as are your
choice of DP's and blooms.