Powered by Blogger.

Mojo Madness Winners & Slide Show

Hi everyone! I'm finally back with this month's Mojo Madness winners. There were so many fabulous entries that I had to enlist the help of Shannan as an impromptu Mojo Guest Judge to help me make a decision. Thanks Shannan, you're the bestest! :)

So, since I've made you wait so long in the day, I'll just spill the beans...

This month's Mojo Madness Honors go to...

Bobbi G for this gorgeously designed explosion of color and design. I love the way she used the small flowers from Thoughtful Florals to accent the ribbon, and her bold color choices make a big impact, but the soft shading around the image gives a nice balance. This card just spells MOJO from top to bottom. Just gorgeous, Bobbi!




Amy S. of Pickled Paper Designs for this mojolicious card. Amy is one of those designers that turns everything she makes to gold and this card is no exception. I love the beautifully layered flowers, the ribbon/hardware attachment, the little bit of decorative edged white sticking out on the edges. I think details really make a card, and each one on this card is well thought out and perfectly executed.

So, congrats Bobbi and Amy! Email me your addresses and your choice of Verve Visual stamp set and I'll get your goodies on their way! Thanks everyone for playing, I love seeing your work! Each time y'all make it harder and harder to judge! Be sure to check out all of the fantastic entries in the slide show below.




NOTE: If you get a message that says no photos found, please hit the refresh button on your browser or the F5 function key on your keyboard, and hopefully it will reload with the pictures!

6 comments

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congrats ladies on your fabulous creations!
:-)

JenMarie said...

Congrats Bobbi and Amy!
Wow, there were lot of beautiful entries!!

Bobbi G said...

Oh my gosh, as I watch the slide show...there are soo many very cool cards! I am so thrilled and honored! Not sure I deserve it when I look at all those great cards! What great company I am in! HOW VERY GREAT!! Thank you!! Love this sketch...and all the submitted cards!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow! Thank you Julee (and Shannan, too)! The slideshow of entries was amazing, so I feel extra lucky to have had my card chosen. Congrats to Bobbi too!

Thanks for your generosity Julee ... not just for the Verve stamp (although I'm WAY excited about that!), but also for time and effort you put into these fun sketches each week! You are the "mojo"-est!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful cards.
they truly deseve the prize.
congrats ladies

Bethany Paull said...

Congrats! Those winning cards are FAB! I'm off to check out the whole slide show now.