Powered by Blogger.

Howdy


Hi friends! It's the first Sunday of a new month and that means it's time to reveal a new challenge on the Jaded Blossom blog. This month the challenge is stencils. I hope you can play along!

February Challenge:
STENCILS
(must use at least one Jaded Blossom Product)


To go along with the challenge, Jaded Blossom is having a sale on their stencils this month! 


One of my favorite stencils is the Cloud Stencil. I just love making billowy cloud sky backgrounds with it.  For this card, I used salvaged patina distress oxide for the clouds, then rustic wilderness, mowed lawn, and twisted citron for the Grass Stencil.




I added a couple barnyard critters from the Out on the Farm set. They're colored with Copic markers and then cut with the coordinating Out on the Farm Outline Dies. The howdy sentiment is from the Gnome Dies: Cowboy Add Ons. I wanted to have it hanging like one of the ranch signs at the entrance to a ranch, so used the stick from the stick horse to hang it from the top of the card panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute overload. :)

Purple Princess said...

so super cute

kiwimeskreations said...

A cute card with some wonderful clouds going on there Julee
Blessings
Maxine