Powered by Blogger.

Hello Sweet Friend


Hi friends! I'm back today to share a cozy little cottage charm card with you featuring the spring quarterly release from Not 2 Shabby. I totally love the shabby chic vibe to the Simply Spring Paper Pad and coordinating Simply Spring Ephemera from the Spring Quarterly Release. So pretty!

This card came together so quickly. I love how the patterns in the paper pad all play so well together.  I chose three different papers from the pad, then added some flag banner cuts to two of the panels to make up my layout. I chose white cardstock for all my matting to keep that shabby chic vibe going.


I used the gorgeous water pitcher ephemera, adding a fussy cut teeny butterfly ephemera, popped up on foam tape to make it "fly". The sentiment is from the Cup of Tea stamp set, and cut with the coordinating Cup of Tea Die Set. I used a super old border die from Verve, then finished with a card base that I dry embossed with a chicken wire embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful start to your week.

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

so very sweet

kiwimeskreations said...

Such beautiful soft feminine colours and designs in the paper Julee, and a sweet card made with them. Love it
Blessings
Maxine