Powered by Blogger.

LV Hancrafted Crafty Fun Collaboration Hop

If you're here for my Jaded Blossom Day 1 Sneak Peek click here.


Hi friends! I'm busy this morning with two scheduled blog posts! Today over on Instagram, my crafty friends and I are starting off the new year by SHOPPING! Shopping our stash that is. 🤣With the holiday shopping behind us, it's time to use what we have. And after 30 + years of stamping, I definitely have A LOT! These hops are not sponsored or affiliated with any brands or companies, just a chance for us to have some crafty fun and post a little stamping inspiration. If you'd like to hop along, you can find my post over on my Instagram page. There's a full hop list in the description for my post.

Just look for the image below and you'll be in the right place. 



Now on to the card. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to break in a few Not 2 Shabby products I bought last year around this time and never had time to use. It was a seriously hectic time with an extended sickness, as well as home renovations that had us out of our house for several weeks. I'm so thankful for a much calmer start to 2024! 


 I totally love this Some Bunny Loves Me paper and bought it to go with these sweet bunnies from the Love is in the Air stamp set. The sentiment is from Cozy Forest Friends. I stamped out the bunnies in Memento ink, then colored with Copic markers and cut with my Brother Scan 'n Cut.  The sentiment is embossed in white onto a die cut heart, then sponged with worn lipstick distress ink. I added a scallop border to the top and bottom of the horizontal strip, then sponged the edge of my patterned paper with more worn lipstick ink. I finished off with a white scallop rectangle and a white card base.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 2 of Jaded Blossom January Sneak Peeks.

2 comments

Purple Princess said...

so very pretty

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie this card is Julee - loving the bunny images and the heart and sentiment is perfect with them
Blessings
Maxine