Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom January Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hi friends! It's time for a fabulous new release from Jaded Blossom! This one has us cruising along with some super fun add ons and a new car dies series! Yay! We'll be sneaking peeks at all the new goodies leading up to release day on Thursday, Jan 11. Today we're sharing our makes with the NEW Car Dies: CruiserLoads of Love, and Loads of Love Outlines.


How cute is this little cruiser? I decked it out in aqua and white, the colors I would like my cruiser to be if I had one! I sneaked in a heart from an add on set being peeked later this week, to decorate the hood and added some glossy accents to the head lights and the heart.


My gnome is decked out with a matching hat to accessorize beautifully with his ride. The hat is from the previously released Gnome Dies: Sweetheart Add Ons. He's on a relaxing country drive with the top down and one hand on the wheel. The paper with the farmland scene from the Farm Life paper pad seemed like a perfect backdrop. I grew up in a farming community, and it was pretty common to drive and park on the grass. I die cut the backdrop with the previously released Card Mat Dies.

I finished with the sweet I like the way you roll sentiment from the Loads of Love set. I embossed it in black, then die cut with the coordinating Loads of Love Outline dies and tripled up on die cuts to add some dimension.  

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99
January 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
4 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Dies
1 - Stamp Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stamp - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $139.93


1 comment

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fun car for your gnome to drive, Julee - another fun card using him
Blessings
Maxine