Powered by Blogger.

Jaded Blossom May Release Sneaky Peek Day 1


Hi friends! It's sneaky peek week at Jaded Blossom, leading up to their May release on Thursday! Woot Woot! There's a fabulous collection of new goodies, and today we're sharing our makes with the Gnome Dies: Garden Add Ons, Wheelbarrow Die, Happy Gardening, and Happy Gardening Outline Dies.

I'll be showing the gnomes later this week, but for today's card  I decided to focus on the beautiful Wheelbarrow Die.  I've been wrapped up in helping my boys get their enormous 5th grade state projects done, and had a little panic moment when I realized Mother's Day is less than a week away! So I decided I best be creating a Mother's Day card.


I cut the wheelbarrow pieces and flowers from white cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. I used some patterned paper for the leafy stems and black paper for the metal parts and tire.  I added some Cosmic Shimmer silver to the metal pieces for a more realistic look.

Mom is spelled out with letters from the Alphabet Dies that I colored with Copic markers.  I used a vellum piece cut with the Card Layering Dies 1 to emboss the sentiment from Happy Gardening in white.  I then layered pattern paper pieces behind and added another little flower for accent.

Be sure to check out what my other teamies are sharing today, and come back tomorrow for another product reveal. If you want to skip the wait, the Gotta Have it Now package is available now, and Candace is a super speedy shipper!

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

May 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stamp w/ Outline Die

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $60+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $155.99


4 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card, love the wheelbarrow and pretty background and design.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Julee. A wonderful idea to pop the tulips in the barrow.
Blessings
Maxine

Beatrice said...

What a beautiful card & love the sentiment!

Purple Princess said...

so super sweet