Powered by Blogger.

April 2023 Jaded Blossom Release Sneak Peeks Day 2


Hi friends! I'm back with Day 2 of sneak peeks for the Jaded Blossom Cinco de Mayo Release! I am having so much fun with these stamps and dies! The design team is sneak peeking our release creations each day leading up to a fun blog hop on release day, April 13. Today we're sneaking peeks at the new Build a Booth: Taco Add Ons and Tacos for Sale. While these products aren't available individually until release day, you can skip the wait and purchase the Gotta Have It Now package today, and get the entire release at a discount now. Here's a peek at the products being revealed today.



One thing I always appreciate when I go out to a Mexican restaurant is the fabulous color palette on all the decor. So when I saw the banner in the Build a Booth: Taco Add Ons set, I knew I wanted to bring the color! I die cut the pieces from white cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. Next I pulled out the Gnome Dies: Cinco de Mayo Add Ons and colored the pinatas with the same color combo.  I cut the wand stem from the bottom, then glued it behind as a string to hang the pinatas from my Build a Booth base.


I embossed the pinatas for sale sentiment from Tacos for Sale onto black cardstock and added it to the front of my booth. Then I decided my booth needed a brand, so I pulled out the Birthday Candies *Grid Style* set and used the party time sentiment with the Gnome Dies: Candy Charm Add Ons for the sign. I finished off with a few stars from the Build a Booth base set, then added to a background stenciled with the Cloud and Grass stencils. Such a fun birthday card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll stop by each day this week for more inspiration with the April release.  If you have some time, be sure to head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what my teamies are sharing today.  Below are all the details for the Gotta Have it Now package.

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

April 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

A la Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $120.99

Jaded Blossom Products Used on Today's Card:

3 comments

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Julee - love the wee 'scene' you have created.
Blessings
Maxine

Christine Kiehl said...

This is wicked awesome good! LOVE it so much! How delightful and creative!

Purple Princess said...

super fun card