Powered by Blogger.

Wishing Mojo

Hi friends!  I'm here today with a late sample for this week's Mojo Monday 338 sketch.  Instead of stamping what I was supposed to this weekend, I stamped just for the fun of it, sure that I'd have more time later to make a card for Mojo Monday.  Best laid plans, right?


So, I had to sneak away from my giant mental to do list yesterday afternoon and make a super quick card with the sketch.  My concept for the card was clean & graphic and it came together so quickly. The sentiment is from the new Better Together sentiment and I also used the distressed polka background from that set on the Award Banner Trim and the balloons from Chevron Love.  I sketched in the strings for the balloons around the sentiment and then picked out some paper that I thought would be fun as a backdrop.  Super sparkly sequins accent my border trim and I finished with a little liquid pearls framing the circle element.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Better Together, Chevron Love (Verve)
Paper: Lucky Charm (Dear Lizzy American Crafts), basic gray (SU!), white
Ink: black, basic gray, Copic markers
Accessories:  Award Banner Trim Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), Classic Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), liquid pearls, sparkly sequins

3 comments

Ravengirl said...

Love! This is great! I love the border die with the sequins on it!

Marisa said...

Great paper and wonderful use of the award banner with the sequins in it :) Glad you go to stamp just for fun - always such a joy to be able to do. Have a great day ((hugs))

Wanda Cullen said...

Love that patterned paper...so fun! You are so perfect with your liquid pearls! Glad to hear you had some fun stamping time.