Powered by Blogger.

RAK Attack!

I got hit by the RAK elves this week!!! :)

First off is an adorable card by Karrie, who sent some well wishes.. AND accused me of playing sick just to get some feel better cards! Sheesh, can you believe that?! LOL! It actually does seem like a good ploy, but after being really and truly sick for the past week, I appreciate my health too much to even consider faking it! Anway, this card is stinkin' cute. Love this little pirate guy and all the distressing is truly amazing - it even grabbed hubby's attention and he ooohed and aaaaahed. Thanks Karrie! You rock!

The second card is a beauty from Beate. I just love the new Apple Cider paper, and this fabulous little layout is darling. I'm making my final decisions on what to order from Stampin Up and this card just pushed me over the top on the scallop circle punch and the photo corner punch. Awesome as usual, Beate! Thanks so much!

2 comments

Sew Club said...

Funny, I just placed an SU! order about 5 minutes ago, and ordered these same two things, among other things (only 2 days left! LOL)!

Jules said...

Beautiful cards that your friends made!